پنجشنبه، آبان ۲۳، ۱۳۸۷

The last moments of Trinity (Matrix Revolutions)

Trinity: It's all right. It's time.
I've done all that I could do. Now you have to do the rest. You have to finish it. You have to save Zion.
Neo: I can't. Not without you.
Trinity: Yes, you can. You will. I believe it, I always have.
Neo: Trinity... Trinity. You can't die. You can't. You can't.
Trinity: Yes, I can. You brought me back once, but not this time.
Neo: *sniffs*
Trinity: Do you remember... on that roof after you caught me... the last thing I said to you?
Neo: You said: "I'm sorry."
Trinity: That was my last thought. I wished I had one more chance, to say what really mattered, to say how much I loved you, how grateful I was for every moment I was with you. But by the time I knew I'd said what I wanted to, it was too late. But you brought me back. You gave me my wish. One more chance to say what I really wanted to say ... Kiss me, once more. Kiss me.

{They kiss, and Trinity dies}

2 نظرات :

ناشناس گفت...

What's the rush?
wait...
may be in future...
the good old days...who knews?
again ...Hope really could be as strong as Fact...So, be hopeful
forget about facts!

-Shekspier

ناشناس گفت...

سلام وریا جان . خوبی ؟ خورشید آرزو رو گرفتم . خیلی قشنگه . یه آلبومه دیگه ام هستش که فکر کنم همزمان با همین خورشید آرزو منتشر شده به اسم قیژک کولی . اونم قشنگه . ممنون از اینکه آلبوم خورشید آرزو رو معرفی کردی . امیدوارم تو این مقطع تحصیلی هم همش شاگرد اول بشی ( :